Reservation condition
Customers who have chosen the payment option “Pay later” will receive a reservation confirmation and a request to transfer a deposit of 30% of the total amount to the account included in the e-mail. 30 days before departure, the remaining 70% of the total amount is due.
If payment is made via the option “Pay by credit card”, the full amount is due. After receipt of payment you will receive an official invoice by e-mail.

Cancellation
Up to 30 days before arrival guests can cancel free of charge.
In case of cancellation within 30 – 15 days before arrival, the guest pays 30 % of the total price, 14 – 4 days before 50% and 3 days before 90% of the total price.
14 – 4 days before 50% and 3 days before 90% of the total price.
In case of non-arrival of the guest, he pays an amount equal to the total price.
Exceptions to the cancellation conditions:
Deadline:
No fees will be charged for bookings cancelled within 24 hours of booking.

Riding lessons
Scope 1:These General Terms and Conditions apply to the contracts concluded between VMG Horse Ranch and the student for the provision of riding instruction and riding courses.
2 The fees are due at the beginning of the riding lesson. The price for one teaching unit is determined according to the valid price list.
3. the riding lessons can be paid individually or purchased in the form of a 5 or 10 card, as well as a voucher to give a gift to a person. The tickets are valid for three months from the date of issue and are not transferable. Within this time the riding lessons have to be used up. There is no entitlement to replacement. If a course has to be cancelled by us, it is possible to cancel it on another day. Beyond that no claims can be asserted. If the student is responsible for not taking advantage of an agreed riding lesson, there is no right to compensation. Students are obliged to cancel at least 24 hours before the beginning of the riding lesson, otherwise this riding lesson will be regarded as taken and will be charged as such. Our riding units are listed in our current price list. It is strictly forbidden to enter the pastures and open air runs.
When riding, wearing a riding cap and sturdy shoes with heels is mandatory. We recommend wearing riding gloves and trousers without an inside seam to avoid skin abrasions, unpleasant wounds or other minor injuries.
4. classification of the riders: The riding instructor decides on the sporting and age-appropriate classification of the riding students and on the type of courses to be taken by them, taking into account the riding aspect.
Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr We are not obliged or prepared to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.