Tel.: +34 / 971 830 563

Terms and Conditions

Terms & Conditions

Reservation conditions

Customers who have opted to pay later will receive a confirmation of the reservation and a request to transfer 30% of the total amount to the account contained in the e-mail. 30 days before departure, the remaining 70% of the total amount is due.

When paying with the option “pay by credit card” the full amount is due. You will receive an official invoice by e-mail after receipt of payment.

Cancellation

Guests can cancel for free up to 30 days prior to arrival.

In case of cancellation in the 30 – 15 days prior to arrival, the guest pays 30% of the total price,

14 – 4 days before 50% and 3 days before 90% of the total price.

If the guest does not arrive, he pays an amount equal to the total price.

Exceptions to the cancellation policy:

For bookings canceled within 24 hours of booking, no fees will be charged.

Riding lessons
  1. Scope of application: These general terms and conditions apply to the contracts concluded between VMG Horse Ranch and the riding student for the provision of riding lessons and riding lessons.
  2. The fees are due at the beginning of the riding lesson. The price for a lesson is determined by the valid price list.
  3. Riding lessons can be paid individually or purchased in the form of a 5 or 10 card, as well as a voucher to gift a person. The cards are valid for three months from the date of issue and are not transferable. Within this time, the riding lessons must be consumed. There is no claim for compensation. If a course has to be canceled on our part, it is possible to take it on another day. In addition, no claims can be asserted. In the case of non-use of an agreed riding lesson for which the riding student is responsible, there is no right to compensation. Riding students are obliged to cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the riding lesson, otherwise this riding lesson is considered taken and will be calculated as such. Our riding units can be found in our current price list. Entering the pastures and outlets is strictly prohibited.

         When riding the wearing of riding cap and sturdy shoes with paragraph is mandatory. We             
         recommend wearing riding gloves, as well as pants without inseam, to avoid abrasions,     
         discomfort or other minor injuries.

  1. Classification of the riders: The riding instructor decides on the athletic and age-appropriate classification of the riding students and on the type of courses to be taken by them, taking into account the equestrian aspect.